Below are two videos, you decide who makes a better case: the Christian creationist or the evolutionists featured at the National Geographic Channel who advocates being prepared for an alien invasion.
In addition, below the videos is the biggest creation vs. evolution contest of 2012. Don't miss it!
Video contest rules
1. You must use logic and evidence when deciding. Please review this article: Origins science and avoiding historical fallacies
2. If you are an evolutionist with a short attention who bails out of the first video after the first minute, your verdict is disqualified and has no merit. You must run the whole race of the contest or be disqualified.
3. You must review the material at these 3 web resources:
A. Origin of life
B. Refuting evolution.
C. Did God create life on other planets?
4. You must review the material at: End of the world 2012?
The two videos
1. Reasonable Christian creationist who's website is at: End of the world 2012?
2. Evolutionist quackery from National Geographic and Obama Administration advisor ready at the wings
Who won this contest?
The Christian creationist of course! Was there ever any doubt?
2012 creation vs. evolution contest
If you want to read about the biggest creation vs. evolution contest of 2012 please see:
Making 2012 the worst year in the history of Darwinism
Be forewarned, we are winning this contest so far as can be seen by these 4 resources:
1. 2012 is shaping up to be a BAD year for atheism and evolutionism! Great new charts and developments!
2. Creation Ministries International blows past Richard Dawkins in terms of their website traffic.
3. American young earth creationism increased in recent months - Gallup survey
4. Global decline of atheism/agnosticism and the rise of Christianity and creationism
"Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win." - the Apostle Paul (I Corinthians 9:24).