We predicted the website design would be a smashing success! Was it? Is there future successes on their way in 2013? Will there be any awards given out for outstanding performance?
1. Has the new website design of Creation.com made a dramatic difference on how long people are staying at their website?
2. Is the science supporting biblical creation compelling and interesting?
3. Is evolutionary propaganda boring to many people?
3. Are people tiring of the evolutionist Richard Dawkins's propaganda
4. What exciting things are going to happen with the Question Evolution! Campaign in 2013? Will people stay even longer at Creation.com in 2013? If so, why?
People are staying at Creation.com far longer after its new website design according to Alexa
Page views per website user at Creation.com
Far fewer people are leaving Creation.com after initially arriving at their website according to Alexa
The bounce rate of a website is the percentage of people who leave a website very quickly after going to the website. Hence the lower the bounce rate, the better.
So as you can see, the S.S Creation.com is a battleship and not a cruise ship. Just like we predicted!
Are people growing more bored with the propaganda of Richard Dawkins? Time people are spending on the website of Richard Dawkins according to Alexa
Web traffic of the main website of Richard Dawkins during this Christmas season according to Quantcast which directly measure his website's traffic:
Web traffic of the main website of Richard Dawkins during 12/28/11 to 12/21/12 according to Quantcast which directly measure his website's traffic:
Darwinist propaganda is boring and evolutionary belief is based on gut feelings
Evolutionary gut feelings, "Belief in Evolution Boils Down to a Gut Feeling"
How stale and boring is evolutionary indoctrination? Is the public fooled or are they suspicious? What is the trend?
Telling more and more Christians and creationist about the Question Evolution! Campaign in 2013
What is the fastest way to get the Question Evolution! Campaign into the marketplace? By having more and more Christians disseminate it of course. We gave some very exciting things to unveil in 2013 which are going to make forming alliances easier and easier. And of course, these Christians are going to be very impressed with the scientific evidence and other evidence supporting biblical creation - especially given the new website design of Creation.com.
We suggest reading these 3 resources:
For more information please see:
1. Our group's plan for advancing the Question Evolution! Campaign
2. Making 2013 be the WORST year in the history of Darwinism
Question Evolution! Campaign resources and other resources
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Creation Ministries International Question Evolution! Videos