Why is 2013 going to be a BAD year for world Darwinism? How is the Question Evolution! Campaign with its 15 questions for evolutionists going to make things even worse for Darwinism in 2013?
Lets first take a look at secular France which was instrumental in spreading atheism in Europe in the 1600s and 1700s and currently has a large atheist/agnostic population.
French atheists are driving France into the ground while evangelical Christianity is seeing rapid growth in France
What does the historical record say about how fast secularism can collapse in countries? which showed how fast atheism/non-religion collapsed in Russia and Eastern Europe and the religious revival which occurred as a result.
So what's in store for atheistic France?
The investment analyst Mike Shedlock wrote an article on plunging French economic fortunes entitled France Faces Growing Pension Deficit; French Youth Lose Hope; Politicians in Denial; Bond Market Patience Cannot Last Shedlock doubts the bond markets will give the French another year to fix their problems.
So who is primarily making the government and financial decisions in France?
It appears to be French atheists, agnostics and evolutionists.
Wikipedia, which is a website founded by an atheist and an agnostic, declares in their Religion and France article: "A 2006 poll published by LeMonde and Le Monde des Religions in January 2007 found that 51% of the French population describe themselves as Catholics (and only half of those said they believed in God), 31% as atheists, between 4% as Muslims, 3% as Protestants and 1% as Jews."
So much for "superior atheist and evolutionist intellects".
Meanwhile, French evangelical Christianity is seeing rapid growth! See: Creationism is growing in France and French scholars say evangelicalism is likely the fastest growing religion in France
10 reasons why 2013 is going to be a BAD year for Darwinism
Is 2013 going to be a bad year for world Darwinism?
1. The leading investment analyst Jim Rogers has given sound reasons why 2013/2014 is going to see big financial turmoil in the world. See: Jim Rogers on financial turmoil in 2013/2014 A new United Nations report declares that the world economy risks falling into renewed recession.
Often, societal and financial turmoil have caused men to cry out to God. Evangelicals are often creationists. Historically, evangelicalism/pentecostalism has often grown during times of financial/societal turmoil. See: Social unrest in Europe altering its religious landscape and Rise of young earth creationism in Mexico and Does atheism thrive on economic prosperity? Does religion prosper when people are desperate and ignorant?
2. Since WWII, atheists and agnostics have been the most ardent and vocal spokesmen for Darwinism. See: A Who’s Who of evolutionists Global atheism/agnosticism is currently shrinking. See: Global decline of atheism/agnosticism and the rise of Christianity
3. In 2012, belief in biblical creation grew in the United States. See: American young earth creationism increased in recent months - Gallup survey
4. The UK brought the world Darwinism which has been linked to a loss of morality according to a university study. See: Study shows morals decline linked to evolutionary belief This definitely has not produced good fruit in England. Currently, the British economy is in bad shape and many British college students are becoming whores, pole-dancers, strippers, lap-dancers and escorts to pay their way through college. Amidst British declining fortunes evangelical Christianity is growing in the UK. See: Evangelical Christianity rising in the UK and challenging the status quo
5. Roman Catholics generally favor evolutionism. Because troubles are happening in Roman Catholic Mexico many Catholics are turning to evangelicalism/pentecostal Christianity. See: Mexico and creationism
6. The Russian President Vladimir Putin recently admitted that 2012 has seen a slowed economy for Russia. This obviously is not a good development leading in 2013. When the atheistic Soviet Union collapsed many secular people turned to Christianity. Increased economic problems could see more people turn to God in Russia. See: What does the historical record say about how fast secularism can collapse in countries?
7. China, which arguably has the largest atheist population in the world, is seeing explosive growth in Christianity amongst much social unrest. See: World's biggest atheist population about to see a big decline
8. Currently, French scholars are declaring that evangelicalism is the fastest growing religion in France. See: Creationism is growing in France and French scholars say evangelicalism is likely the fastest growing religion in France
9. In addition, the Eurocrisis is not making progress in being resolved: Glass half empty on progress in euro crisis and Spiegel Says "Even a 1-Trillion Euro Firewall Wouldn't Be Enough"; Mish Says "The Bigger the Bazooka, the More Money Will be Lost"
When you consider that Germany, France and the UK are the leading economies in Europe, things definitely do not look good for European Darwinism. On top of this, there are several trends which are going to make things very difficult for European Darwinism. See: European creationism
10. The Spanish economy is a mess and things will likely grow worse. Creationism is growing in Spain. See: Creationism is growing in Spain
It looks like 2013 is going to be a very BAD year for European, French and world Darwinism!
Christian creationists, combat Darwinism now! Our future is bright!
It often helps to seizing the day to its fullest extent when one has adequate foresight to capitalize on various trends and pour on the effort when the opposition is expected to face growing problems.
We have definitively shown via compelling third party evidence that belief in biblical creationism is on the rise and that Darwinism, atheism and agnosticism are on the decline. The timing is ripe to spread Christianity and demolish evolutionary belief. See: Timing is right to spread Christianity and combat Darwinism and Decline of internet atheism and internet evolutionism
Creativity, community and harmony and having your team work faster and more efficiently than the opposition can work tremendous miracles in advancing causes.
Christianity has a great deal to gain by defeating Darwinism and the timing is excellent to crush the pseudoscience of Darwinism.
Get involved in the Question Evolution! Campaign and help topple Darwinism in your community and in the world!
Let's make 2013 be the worst year in the history of Darwinism!
Making 2013 be the WORST year in the history of Darwinism.
Making 2013 be the WORST year in the history of Darwinism. - Part 2
Our Question Evolution! group has some fantastic initiatives that we are going to implement in 2013. See: Our group's plan, strategy and tactics for advancing the Question Evolution! Campaign
Question Evolution! Campaign resources and other resources:
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Creation Ministries International Question Evolution! Videos:
Fan created Question Evolution! Campaign videos:
1. January calendar picture public domain: http://www.photos-public-domain.com/2010/12/25/january-calendar/
2. Graphic credits: All graphics used are public domain