1. Will a creationist blogger start the process of contacting Christian UK bloggers on December 25, 2012, at 8am Greenwich Mean Time about establishing a Question Evolution! Campaign blogging army?
Will American creationist bloggers be contacting UK creationist bloggers?
Will British Darwinists be able to stop this initiative or will American and Christian creationist bloggers forge a strong and inseparable bond this Christmas season?
2. Is a blog promotion professional going to provide his/her assistance to our Question Evolution! Campaign group?
3. How can the Question Evolution! Campaign best tap into the growing army of creationist bloggers?
4. How can creationist bloggers accelerate the growth of their audience?
Tapping into the growing army of creationist bloggers and accelerating the growth of their audience
On September 13, Creation Ministries International wrote an article entitled Thank you ‘blogosphere battlers’—you’re making a difference. The article declared that "There’s a growing ‘army’ of creationists taking up the battle in the ‘blogosphere’."
In addition, the article cites an incident where an atheist declares:
I have never cared about the ‘evidence’ one way or the other, I know God exists, I just refuse to bow down to anyone.
Project Question Evolution! Blogging Army
Who is better positioned to spreading their message via the blogosphere: A bunch of insincere Darwinist and atheist posers who have repeatedly shown their reluctance to debate the 15 questions for evolutionists or a quickly growing global population of creationists.
1. December 25, 2012, at 8am Greenwich Mean Time our Question Evolution! Campaign group will begin the process of contacting UK Christian bloggers to ask them if they want to join our Project Question Evolution! Blogging Army. UK evolutionists, say goodbye to your evolutionary humbug!
2. Recently, our Question Evolution! Campaign group has been examining the book The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, News Releases, Online Video, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly, 3rd Edition. It is a fantastic book which has sold over 350,000 copies. It has two great chapters on blogging.
This book has some great material on blogging that sparked our interest into digging deeper into the subject of blog promotion and blog marketing. For example, this book has a chapter titled Blogs: Tappping Millions of Evangelists to Tell Your Story. Michigan State University has an excellent summary of this chapter: Summary of Blogs: Tapping Millions of Evangelists to Tell Your Story
The great things about this book is that it gives helpful suggestions on not only how to create and promote your own blog, but how to approach other bloggers to spread timely and worthwhile information.
There are some excellent books on this subject by people who earn a full time income from blogging. In other words, people are in the trenches and know what works and what doesn't work. We are going to rev up the outreach of the creationist blogging community!
3. A member of our group has been asked to help launch a network of blogs in 2013. No doubt this member of our group will gain invaluable experience in the creation and promotion of blog networks.
4. We just received an initial draft of a new Question Evolution! video from the masterful YouTube creator Djw0071 which presents the 15 questions for evolutionists in a very professional and exciting way.
I am very fortunate I do not have a heart condition because the videos music was a fast paced and exciting sound track and the video work was exciting as well and at the same high quality. One this video is unleashed and heavily promoted, it will really be a shot in the arm and create more excitement about the Question Evolution! Campaign.
A few days ago I received this message from YouTuber Djw0071:
I am really getting pumped about this new push for the Question Evolution Campaign.Why is this important? Because embedded videos on blogs and video blogging (vlogging) is very popular. Videos very much reinforce text messages and can drive home key points.
For more information please see: Djw0071 is going to be a video making powerhouse and train others how to create videos as well
Djw0071 is going to be the George S. Patton of creationist video makers because he is going to train creationists how to make excellent videos and how to promote them. He is also very eager to learn video marketing. See also: Project 200+ and Tools to spread the Question Evolution! Campaign
Why is having a strong team of creationist bloggers important?
In the Sierra Leone conflict, 100 trained commandos from the private military company Executive Outcomes were able to effectively combat the revolutionaries from the United Revolutionary Front and they saved many people from being butchered. When 17,000 United Nation troops were called into replace these commandos, they failed.
We are putting together creation evangelism blog leadership team who are going to rally their fellow creationists to crush evolutionism in the blogosphere. Creationist bloggers cannot afford to accept the status quo. We must expand the reach of the creationist blogging community.
Isn't it a shame that evolutionist and atheist nerds are widely known for their nastiness and their evobabble and that atheist/evolutionist indoctrination is deadly boring. In addition, evolutionists and atheists have developed a reputation for cowardice.
How stale and boring is evolutionary indoctrination? Is the public fooled or are they suspicious? What is the trend?
Decline of internet atheism and evolutionism
21st century atheism is well-known for its foolishness and cowardice
Young earth creationists are happier than atheists during Christmas. Darwinism never has inspired joyous songs, but has merely inspired misery
Evolutionary belief: The inspiration of a sad Christmas song? Darwinism is truly a misery inspiring ideology
Question Evolution! Campaign resources and other resources:
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Creation Ministries International Question Evolution! Videos:
Fan created Question Evolution! Campaign videos: