Once again, biblical creationists retain the moral high ground and another evolutionists suffers a humbling defeat trying to ascend this well defended position. If only the evolutionists could answer the 15 questions for evolutionists and rebut the abundant evidence for biblical creation.
Specifically, on November 26, 2012, we published an article entitled An evolutionist whines about the inevitable total victory of creationists over Darwinism which is coming
An evolutionist who goes by the name Cason White wrote in response to that article:
i feel like you are being too hard on all of these people.... treating evolutionists like scum is not a good way to convert them. And it definitely does not help that you throw down the gauntlet and prevent them from replying until they do an oral debate... i mean, come on, really? maybe you should actually be polite and less people would post on here with angry thoughts... just some advice...15 questions for evolutionists debate gauntlet was thrown down again by our Question Evolution! Campaign group. If Cason White is an evolutionists, I would point out that our debate gauntlet has yet to picked up by Mr. White. And we know why, he would terribly lose such a debate!
Also, notice he says "feel" above without showing his complaint has merit. Of course, this is not surprising since belief in evolution boils down to a "gut feeling". Evolutionism certainly does not rest on sound evidence.
Our response to Cason White
Behold, our response Cason White:
Cason White,Question Evolution! Campaign resources and other resources:
A few points:
1. Given the heavy handed tactics of evolutionists and the power of the state that evolutionist use to indoctrinate public school children, evolutionists are hardly on the moral high ground. See: Slaughter of the Dissidents and New Movie Exposes the persecution of anti-Darwnists and Evolutionists are indoctination children
In addition, there is the issue of evolutionary racism and violence. See: Evolutionary belief and communism/Nazism
So evolutionists are more likely to treat people like scum. There are plenty of Christian charities, but no Darwinist charities that I am aware of. In fact, social Darwinism belittled charitableness. See: Herbert Spencer: The Father of Social Darwinism
2. You didn't demonstrate your allegation that all evolutionists are treated like scum at this blog rather than treated differently depending on their comments. Please refrain from making unsupported allegations.
3. We know that evolutionism is not ground on sound evidence, but rather on indoctrination, "gut feelings" and very often insincere bluffing and that is why leading evolutionists no longer widely debate (before they lost debate after debate). See: Belief in evolution boils down to a "gut feeling" and Creation scientists tend to win the debates
4. Evolutionism is contrary to the available evidence. See: Creation vs. evolution answers
5. Are you willing to have a debate centered around the 15 questions for evolutionists (see: 15 questions for evolutionists )
via a recorded oral debate which would be distributed to tens of thousands of people.
If you are confident in your evolutionary beliefs, please make the necessary arrangements via this free chat room: Shockofgod's free chat room You can make the necessary arrangements with the chat room moderators Shockofgod or VivaYehshua. Alternatively, you can email Shockofgod via his YouTube email at Shockofgod's YouTube account
If you want to know more about the debate, any and all questions should be directed to Shockofgod or VivaYehshua
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Evidence for Christianity
15 Questions Evolutionists STILL can't answer!