Christian creationists may desire to have a digest of the list that helps them be ready when being debated or doubted by an atheist or theist evolutionist.
At 'Question evolution blog' have seen fit to try and help in this by providing an arrangement of the list in order that many apologists commonly respond with ease, rather than trying to complicate and confuse with as much university words as they can to play superiority games.
We have chosen to do this as our group is embarking on an initiative to more widely spread the campaign via Christian/creationist organizations, bloggers, websites, Christian and secular mass media, social media, etc. due to a Question Evolution! book soon coming out. See: Third phase of the Question Evolution! Campaign
15 Questions in order of ease of understanding and commonly ready answers.
1. How did life originate?
2. How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years? (still have chimps)
3. Why are the (expected) countless millions of transitional fossils missing or kept from public inquisitive exploration?
4. Since evolution is void of simple scientific methods how is it still a valid theory?
5. Why is natural selection? (accepted when it only selects from what is limitedly available)
6. How did blind chemistry create mind/intelligence, meaning/reason, altruism and morality?
7. Where are the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution?
8. Why is evolutionary ‘just so’ story-telling tolerated?
9. How could mutations? (give way to beneficial species when virtually all mutations are fatal)
10. How did DNA code originate?
11. How did multi-cellular life originate.
12 .How did sex originate?
13. How did new biochemical pathways, which involve multiple enzymes working together in sequence originate?
14. Living things look (appropriately fit the model) like they are designed, so how do evolutionists know they are not? (without induction)
15. Why is a fundamentally religious idea a dogmatic belief system (unquestioned) that fails to explain the evidence, taught in science classes today?
if you disagree with the list arrangement then please comment below thanks