In 2005, CBS reported:
Americans most likely to believe in only evolution are liberals (36 percent), those who rarely or never attend religious services (25 percent), and those with a college degree or higher (24 percent).
White evangelicals (77 percent), weekly churchgoers (74 percent) and conservatives (64 percent), are mostly likely to say God created humans in their present form
What are the 6 bellwethers indicating that the religion of liberalism is failing and its liberal know it all prophets are being put to shame? Will Christianity triumph over yet another religion? If these things are happening, how will this affect the liberal creation myth of evolution?
Recently, an Australian member of our Question Evolution! Campaign said that liberalism is a religion and compared them to the Pharisees who had power in Israel during the time of Jesus Christ. Of course, we know that Christianity ultimately triumphed over the Pharisees.
6 bellwethers indicating that liberal know it all-ism is unravelling. This will seriously undermine Darwinism
1. Barack Obama is facing three major scandals which is undermining the liberal party line of "liberal expertise". See: Obama scandals and liberal expertise
2. Secular European socialism is economically unraveling. Liberal policies in America have given it a $16 trillion dollar Federal government debt. See: Economics and Darwinism/atheism
Global warming alarmism).
It looks like the National Center for Science Education (NCSE) two front Darwinism/global warming strategy is going to fail and they are stuck between a rock and hard place. See: NCSE decides to fight a two front war
4. Sweden is having the birth pangs of its secular socialism unraveling via rioting of the Muslim population which is growing in Sweden while secularists in Sweden are not having a replacement level children. In 2011, Sweden had a fertility rate of 1.90 births per woman which is below the replacement level of births. In addition, a weak European economy is lowering the already low fertility rates of many countries in Europe. See: Stockholm riots continue and European fertility rates
Bible believers and other religious conservatives will prevail in the world through secularist attrition, a much higher rate birth rate and Christian evangelism. See: and Global creationism is expanding
New Zealand internet evangelist and Decline of internet atheism articles and Christian evangelism vs. atheist evangelism
6. Universities/colleges are seeing dropping enrollments and the college bubble has burst. See: College bubble burst
Evolutionists don't have the answers
The Question Evolution! Campaign has 15 questions for evolutionists.
Question 12 is:
|“||Why is evolutionary ‘just-so’ story-telling tolerated? Evolutionists often use flexible story-telling to ‘explain’ observations contrary to evolutionary theory. NAS (USA) member Dr Philip Skell wrote, “Darwinian explanations for such things are often too supple: Natural selection makes humans self-centered and aggressive—except when it makes them altruistic and peaceable. Or natural selection produces virile men who eagerly spread their seed—except when it prefers men who are faithful protectors and providers. When an explanation is so supple that it can explain any behavior, it is difficult to test it experimentally, much less use it as a catalyst for scientific discovery.”||”|
Atheists and agnostics don't have the answers - the miraculous does happen
Creation Ministries International declared:
Professor Richard Lewontin, a geneticist (and self-proclaimed Marxist), is certainly one of the world’s leaders in evolutionary biology. He wrote this very revealing comment (the italics were in the original). It illustrates the implicit philosophical bias against Genesis creation—regardless of whether or not the facts support it.
‘We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfill many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism.
It is not that the methods and institutions of science somehow compel us to accept a material explanation of the phenomenal world, but, on the contrary, that we are forced by our a priori adherence to material causes to create an apparatus of investigation and a set of concepts that produce material explanations, no matter how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to the uninitiated. Moreover, that materialism is an absolute, for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door.
The eminent Kant scholar Lewis Beck used to say that anyone who could believe in God could believe in anything. To appeal to an omnipotent deity is to allow that at any moment the regularities of nature may be ruptured, that Miracles may happen.
[but see the difference between origin and operational science—Ed.]’
Miracles do happen:
- Creation, Providence, and Miracle - William Lane Craig
- Miracles - William Lane Craig
- A Jurisprudential Analysis Of Hume’s ‘In Principal’ Argument Against Miracles - Paul K. Hoffman
- Miracles and Modern Scientific Thought - Norman Geisler
- Miracles - C.S. Lewis
- David Hume: A Critique - JP Holding
- Are Miracles Logically Impossible? - Come Reason Ministries
Evidence for Christianity
It's all over evolutionists and atheists. It time to pack up your Darwinist know it all marbles and go home. The collapse of Darwinism is inevitable.
Stevie Wonder - He's Misstra Know-It-All
Question Evolution! Campaign resources and other resources:
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Creation Ministries International Question Evolution! Videos
1. Animal under rock picture
Title of picture: Between a rock and a hard place
Photographer: Gilles Gonthier
Location of photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gillesgonthier/412590265/
License agreement: Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0), see: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.en
2. Momentum graphic
Description: English: GoMomentum.com Logo
Date 1 June 2011
Source: HoodStacey, see: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Momentum-Solid-BLK.jpg
License: This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. see: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en