The Christian Post article provides this key information:
Only about 30 percent of those who grow up in an atheist household remain atheists as adults. This "retention rate" was the lowest among the 20 separate categories in the study.In addition, according to recent research by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life, in the United States, a majority of those surveyed who were raised in atheist/agnostic households, or where there was no specific religious attachment, later chose to join a religious faith (see: Defectors to faith mark a growing trend and Faith in Flux Changes in Religious Affiliation in the U.S.).
"What these findings reflect is that in the U.S. atheists are for the most part 'made' as adults after being raised in another faith. It appears to be much more challenging to raise one's child as an atheist and have them maintain this identity in their life," Dr. Mark Gray wrote at CARA's blog....
Baptists had the highest retention rate of the Protestant Christian categories at 60 percent, followed by Lutheran (59 percent) and Pentecostal (50 percent).
Also, in atheistic communist China, Christianity is is experiencing
explosive growth (see also: Christianity is exploding in China). Plus, Christianity is on the upswing in atheistic Japan - especially among the youth (see: Christianity on the upswing in Japan).
Two key ways to speed up the global decline of atheism
1. Since atheism has a low retention rate among people raised atheists, one of the best methods of speeding up the global decline of atheism is though evolutionism and atheism inoculation. In other words, let Christians and the general public know about the many problems of atheism and evolutionary ideology and the many problems they cause BEFORE they consider becoming atheists (Atheism and suicide, atheism and its history of mass murder, etc. See: Atheism). In most cases, once they find out this information, atheism will seem so foolish and loathsome to them that they will not even consider becoming atheists.
Atheism, agnosticism and evolutionism do not stand up under critical examination that is why Richard Dawkins, the British Humanist Association and leading evolutionists have recently ducked notable debate offers. They know their weak ideologies cannot withstand cross-examination.
A. Key information when it comes to evolutionism and atheism inoculation:
Atheism and agnosticism articles
15 questions for evolutionists
Creation vs. evolution answers
B. Key methods of inoculating people against evolutionism and atheism:
Two key resources:
Cutting off the air supply of atheism
Inoculating young people against Darwinism. Let's break the back of Darwinism!
2. Theologically conservative Protestant groups are growing in the world while theological liberal Protestant groups are shrinking. Evolutionary belief is far less accepted in conservative congregations. So it is not surprising that Baptists have a high retention rate among their adherents compared to many liberal protestant denominations as the Christian Post reported. Similar retention rates are probably found among many other conservative sectors of protestantism.
In 2006, Alan Beeber of Campus Crusade For Christ International (CCCI) predicted that internet evangelism will result in more conversions that all other forms of evangelism for CCCI combined.
In June of 2011, the internet evangelism organization Global Media Outreach reported:
• Shared the Gospel with more than 145 million people
• Saw 19,287,789 indicate that they prayed in faith to receive Jesus Christ
• With 2,550,732 requesting follow-up from one of our 7,588 trained volunteer online missionaries
• 4,507,155 discipleship visits
• All 195 countries
Typically, around 15% of all visitors indicate they prayed in faith to receive Jesus. Of those approximately 1 in 5 request follow up. GMO believes that if only 5% of all indicated decisions were a reflection of true faith, the results would still be an overwhelming harvest for the Kingdom. All follow up measures taken by GMO to establish a reliable index of faith and growth among our responders have proven very encouraging as this report outlines in detail
Getting more Bible believers involved in internet evangelism and discipling these new believers will accelerate the global decline of atheism. Part of disclipling new believers is giving them some of the abundant proof and evidence indicating that biblical Christianity is true.
Currently, internet atheism by atheists is failing and global atheism is expected to decline at an accelerated rate. See: Internet atheism: The Thrill is gone! and Global decline of atheism - key tipping points
While YouTube most popular evolutionist Thunderf00t largely preaches to the atheist choir and gets embroiled in a bitter dispute concerning getting booted off of Freethoughtblogs, online Christian evangelism efforts are beginning to achieve massive results. Millions of people are reporting becoming Christians after going to Christian internet evangelism websites while atheism internet evangelism performs poorly and leading atheism websites see losses of traffic.
Explosive ways to reduce evolutionism and atheism
We are really excited about them and they seem to have a very good reception among the people we talked to. They will really speed up the dissemination of the campaign and create a lasting impression upon people when they are exposed to the campaign.
Plus, it will not be long before the Question Evolution! book for middle school students is done.
In upcoming posts we will be making announcements about these matters.
It's time to do some heavy demolition of the house of cards called atheism!
Get involved in the Question Evolution! Campaign and help spread its 15 questions for evolutionists and tell others about it too.
Let's do some heavy duty demolition of the house of cards called atheism.
Video: Internet atheism's fast decline
Video: Professor Eric Kaufmann: Shall the religious inherit the earth?
Eric Kaufmann: Shall the Religious Inherit the Earth? from Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Australian Broadcasting Corporation on FORA.tv
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Meat grinder, public domain: http://www.clker.com/clipart-meat-mincing-machine.html
Oxygen tanks, public domain: http://www.clker.com/clipart-43410.html