noted that survey data failed to show any discernible increase in the amount of atheists due to this publicity campaign.
The public's interest in evolutionism is now declining and global atheism is shrinking in adherents and market share (For those who have not seen this data, please see this collection of past articles: Global atheism is shrinking and public interest in evolutionism declining ).
There are a number of atheists and evolutionists who are angry about these matters and/or in denial. Why is this so? It is not because I did not provide enough evidence about this matters as I provided data from academic research, books, leading web traffic tracking companies and Google Trends. On the other hand, atheists and evolutionists provided no compelling set of data rebutting the validity of the data I provided nor my conclusions concerning this data.
Public and world interest in atheism: It's over and it's not coming back
Would you like to see a return to the days when the public had more interest in atheism?
This is not going to happen.
Consider these factors:
- Internet atheism has largely been a failure.
- Atheists are not going to start having more kids than religious people have or even have replacement level rates of fertility.
- Very few (if any) atheists are going to go to Africa or third world countries preaching atheism or go to door to door spreading atheism. There are going to be no atheism revivals.
- Tightfisted atheists/agnostics are not going to make large and sacrificial donations to spread atheism, agnosticism or evolutionism. Government money promoting evolutionary belief is being cut due to many governments being heavily in debt.
- Religious immigrants are going to fill secular countries to fill labor shortages.
- According to a Georgetown University study and a Pew Forum study, those who are raised atheists have low rates of retention as far as remaining atheists.
- A plan has been developed and is being refined on how to accelerate the decline of global atheism
- Internet evangelism organizations whose websites are receiving millions of views will likely partner with creationist organizations and teach each other various skill sets and mutually help each other in other ways such as refer each other web traffic. See: Overrunning Darwinism through internet evangelism, radical pricing (free) and wide distribution
For details concerning this matters please see: Decline of global atheism and evolutionism
Let's face it. Atheism and evolutionism are doomed. In addition, zealous, Bible believing creationists do not bargain with atheists or evolutionists so that is out too. So atheism and evolutionism are doubly doomed. God is not going to help atheism and evolutionism - triply doomed.
Expect Richard Dawkins and other prominent evolutionists to remain silent
1. Why are so few prominent atheists, if any, directly citing Professor Eric Kaufmann's work relating to the decline of atheism even though a substantial amount of his work is online and lengthy videos are available? Why is linking to his material so difficult? Could it be a case of denialism?
See: Professor Eric Kaufmann's papers, articles and videos
2. How many atheist/agnostic book authors and public speakers are going to hurt their book sales and speaker fees by talking about the global decline of atheism/agnosticism and its future implications on the Western World?
3. How many evolutionary biology professors are going to give up their jobs and admit that evolutionism is a farce.
Decline of atheism videos
Eric Kaufmann: Shall the Religious Inherit the Earth? from Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Australian Broadcasting Corporation on FORA.tv
Shall the Righteous Inherit the Earth? Demography and Politics in the Twenty-First Century by Professor Eric Kaufmann
Eric Kaufmann's website
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
1. Decline graph - public domain - http://www.clker.com/clipart-graph-crash-2.html
2. Angry man graphic - public domain - http://www.clker.com/clipart-26001.html