Creationists, we have some exciting news and data to share with you!
The website of Creation Ministries International, which is Creation.com, percentage wise is reaching more young people than any other major creationist website as a percentage of its visitors. And based on tracking the web traffic data free web traffic data services, we also have reason to believe that the Question evolution! campaign and its various outreaches is increasing the percentage of young people visiting Creation.com. In addition, the web traffic for Creation.com is trending upward and our upcoming Question Evolution Campaign surge will even make things better.
Furthermore, we have a strategy to specifically reach more young people with the Question Evolution! Campaign which feature the 15 questions that evolutionists cannot satisfactorily answer.
In this post, we will discuss some of this exciting data via graphs and give a brief outline of our plans.
Creation.com web traffic broken down by age group
Demographic breakdown of Creation Ministries International's website Creation.com broken down by age using directly measured data from Quantcast:
Recent comparison of the website reach of Creation.com vs. the website of Answers in Genesis using the website traffic tracking company Alexa
Long term Alexa traffic data for the website of Creation Ministries International which is Creation.com
Do you notice the upward trend? Creationists, would you like to see the traffic keep going up and up? Creationists you are going to be excited by our upcoming Question Evolution Campaign outreach surge!
Why is reaching young people first important?
King Solomon declared: "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6 NASB). What do the social sciences say about this matter? Research indicates that people often side with the argument they hear first concerning a particular ideology. In addition, if they make an errant decision to accept a false ideology (such as Darwinism), they often try to shoehorn evidence to fit their faulty worldview. Many times this is due to human pride causing an individual to avoid admitting error.
So it vital that people hear the biblical creation message and its supporting evidence first.
Science Daily writes:
Confirmation bias is a phenomenon wherein decision makers have been shown to actively seek out and assign more weight to evidence that confirms their hypothesis, and ignore or underweigh evidence that could disconfirm their hypothesis.
As such, it can be thought of as a form of selection bias in collecting evidence.
Taste tests have been conducted showing that competing brands taste better than Coke. Yet, Coke remains on top. Why? One of the big reasons is that they were first. Who climbed Mount Everest first? Did you come up with the answer? Now who was the second person to successfully climb Mount Everest? I am betting you don't know. Don't feel bad. I don't know either!
Let's be the first people to tell young people about origins and present to them the evidence for biblical creation and the Question Evolution Campaign.
Also, this cannot be stressed enough: Young people often bring tremendous enthusiasm and energy to a grassroots campaign like the Question Evolution! Campaign. But so can old people! We don't want to leave anyone out of this campaign!
7 ways to break the back of Darwinism via reaching young people
Here is our blue print for reaching young people:
1. This week our Question Evolution Campaign group is contacting Christian educators and prepares of anti-Darwinism materials geared towards young people in order to gain their assistance in developing Question Evolution Campaign materials specifically geared towards young people of different age groups. There is no reason why Question Evolution Campaign booklets/books, workbooks, books and other educational materials should not be developed.
2. We will encourage people to tell their children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren and young people about the Question Evolution Campaign. Christians, tell young people about this campaign!
3.Our group will do outreach to Christian websites and ministries which work with young people.
4. Tell young people they can start creation groups in schools though messages like this and similar methods. For example, in the United States there are equal access laws which allow student lead and initiated religious groups to form in schools. See our previous post: Starting creation groups in schools
5. We will contact various Christian homeschooling groups
6. We can contact companies which market services and products to young people.
7. There are likely list brokers who can provide assistance to the campaign reaching young people or their parents.
8. We want to do fundraising to help some of the above happen as quickly as possible. Please donate to Creation Ministries International today.
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Biblical worldview project for parents and grandparents
Raising godly children
Prescription for raising children