1. How can the explosive growth of global Christianity be accelerated in a way which also accelerates the global decline of atheism/agnosticism/evolutionism. In Europe, a secular worldview is very prevalent.
2. How can the Question Evolution! Campaign and the 15 questions for evolutionists assist in the acceleration of the decline of atheism, agnosticism and evolutionism in the world?
Due to various factors some of which will be mentioned shortly, the decline of global atheism is expected to accelerate and reverse the march of secularism in the Western World.
How fast is global atheism/agnosticism declining in adherents presently?
In 2012, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (GCTS) reported that every day there are 800 less atheists per day, 1,100 less non-religious (agnostic) people per day and 83,000 more people professing to be Christians per day (see: Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary - status of Global Mission report).
Some great news!
It is going to get much worse for global atheism and for Western World atheism! Not only is the decline of atheism expected to accelerate due to demographic factors such as religious conservatives having more children than atheists and agnostics, but our Question Evolution! Campaign group intends to continue to work with Christians around the globe to accelerate the decline of atheism even faster.
For example, this week we a are beginning the process of talking to Christian evangelism scholars about accelerating the decline of global atheism.
Some background information on why scholars believe the decline of global atheism will accelerate and how this will effect the Western World
Before we explain why it is going to get much worse, a little background information:
We put together a collection of information about global atheism, agnosticism and evolutionism being on the decline and global Christianity and creationism being on the increase.
We encourage you to examine these two resources:
1. Globally the worldviews of atheism and non-religious (agnostic) are declining while global Christianity is exploding in adherents
2. Comprehensive information about decline of global atheism, agnosticism and evolution and growth of global Christianity and creationism
Also, consider this key information relating to the United States:
The Birkbeck College, University of London professor Eric Kaufman wrote in his 2010 book Shall the Righteous Inherit the Earth? concerning America
In addition, Eric Kaufmann using a multitude of demographic studies argues in an academic paper entitled Shall the Righteous Inherit the Earth? Demography and Politics in the Twenty-First Century the decline of atheism in terms of its global adherents is an established trend that will persist for the foreseeable future and the rate of decline will accelerate. In the Western World, which includes the UK, due to immigration and the higher birth rates of religious people, Kaufman writes: "Committed religious populations are growing in the West, and will reverse the march of secularism before 2050."
The evolution and atheism link
There is a high correlation between societies which adopt Darwinism and societies which become more atheistic. Therefore, a great way to cut off the air supply to atheism is to combat Darwinism. (see our post: Cutting off the air supply of atheism).
A great piece of news just came out June 1, 2012 via a 2012 Gallup survey which showed that in the last 12 months or so young earth creationism was growing in the United States while evolutionism was declining. It is great to see that the Question Evolution! Campaign and the efforts of other creationists are effectively battling evolutionary pseudoscience.
The houses of global atheism and agnosticism are burning and there are no firemen
Do atheists and agnostics have a plan on reversing the decline of global atheism and agnosticism which is expected to accelerate and impact Western World atheism and agnosticism? No. Evidently, "super atheist intellects" are stumped again! Global Christianity will continue to see explosive growth while atheism and agnosticism burn to the ground.
And of course, if they do have a plan or develop a plan, of course it will not work. But that's alright. Atheists are used to failing.
Initial 12 point plan to accelerate the growth of Christianity and the decline of global atheism, agnosticism and evolutionism:
1. Our group is going to spread the Question Evolution! Campaign and its 15 questions for evolutionists
In addition, we are contacting over 180 creationist groups in North America and elsewhere in order to form new Question Evolution! groups and form alliances. We encourage others to get involved in the campaign and help others form groups.
We especially want to spread the Question Evolution! Campaign among young people. One of the best ways to further accelerate the global decline of atheism and agnosticism is through preventive means through reaching young people with the Question Evolution! Campaign. See our post: Creation Ministries International is inoculating young people against Darwinism
Young people can also engage in creation evangelism too. For example, initiate and set up creation clubs in their schools. Also, form relationships with Bible clubs in schools and national/international organizations which focus on forming Bible clubs in schools. Our volunteers can also work within their churches to promote the campaign.
Establish creation clubs in middle schools, high schools and on college campuses. In addition, work with groups which have established Bible clubs in schools, homes, community centers, churches, apartment complexes and other places (See our post: Believe it not - Richard Dawkins greatly helped creationists! Thanks, Rich!).
One the members of our group is an author and she has some ambitious plans to expand the market for creation materials specifically designed for young people.
2. Since it is easier for someone to believe in biblical creation if they are already a Christian, we want to make a special effort to establish alliances with internet evangelism and evangelism organizations. Internet evangelism is essentially giving gospel presentation via the internet.
Also, one of more members of our group may gain some experience by working with internet evangelism organizations. Eventually, we may encourage Creation Ministries International to engage in internet evangelism to a greater extent than they do presently. See: Internet evangelism is powerful especially when combined with creationism evangelism and 20 million extra people a year hearing biblical creationism
Through teamwork and creating synergistic initiatives many times a lot more can be accomplished.
For details, please see: Project 200+ organization Question Evolution! coalition
4. Historically since World War II, the most ardent and vehement promoters of evolutionary belief have been atheists and sometimes agnostics as well.
Christian apologetics is the field of defending Christianity through evidence and argumentation. The Christirian faith is a reasonable faith and we are going to encourage people to examine Christian apologetic material. Creation Ministries International has Christian apologetic material on their website at: Christian apologetics In addition, Dr. Steve Kumar and Dr. Jonathon Safari recently published an excellent general Christian apologetic book which includes creation apologetic material entitled Christianity for skeptics
5. Increasing Question evolution! campaign outreach to Christian groups which are divided on the evolution issue could be beneficial as we could strengthen that wing of the Christian group. In addition, we can do friendly debate offers or public discussions etc. with pro-evolution churches.
For example, churches which adopt evolutionism (which is very pro-naturalism) are seeing big losses of membership over time and some of their members are turning to biblical Christianity. However, some of their members are also turning to agnosticism, deism, atheism, New Age religion, etc. Also, churches which are anti-evolution pseudoscience tend to have a higher view of Scripture.
In addition, the pro-evolution/pro-atheism lobby puts a great deal of time cultivating theistic evolution allies in order to assist them in creation vs. evolution battles. A great irony of the major anti-creation organizations which attempt to form theistic evolution allies is they tend to be made up of atheists/agnostics and not be religiously neutral (see: How Religiously Neutral are the Anti-Creationist Organisations?).
As noted previously, according to a 2012 Gallup survey, there was recently a drop in percentage of theistic evolution believes in the United States and a gain in people adopting creationism so this could be an effective outreach.
6. Promote the campaign heavily in the United States and Canada now that a Question evolution! book for middle school students are soon going to be published. See our posts: Question Evolution! Campaign and North America and 2012 is shaping up to be a BAD year for atheism and belief in evolution
7. Promote the campaign in the UK after the summer Olympics. See: Promoting the Question Evolution! Campaign in the UK
8. As noted above, the Christian scholars at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary conduct research on the growth and decline of various worldviews such as atheism, agnosticism, Christianity, etc. Our group is going to contact these scholars to find out the particulars on why global atheism is declining in adherents and why this is so. Then working with Christian scholars and world Christian evangelism experts such as the Lausanne Movement, Network 211 and Wycliffe Bible translators we can formulate a plan and ask these same groups and individuals to help distribute the Question Evolution Campaign.
Network211 has already agreed to distribute the Question Evolution! Campaign. And of course, groups like Wycliffe Bible translators and private individuals can be asked to help translate the campaign into other languages using translators who are interested in the campaign.
9. Translating the campaign into other languages could be very helpful. Besides religious conservatives having bigger families than secular individuals another reason why global atheism shrinking is expected to impact Western World atheism is due to world evangelism and immigration. For example, in the UK evangelical Christianity is growing and is now threatening the influence of the liberal Anglican community and this is due to immigration.
Immigrants from Asia and Africa are having a big impact on many countries in the West and Christianity is growing very fast in these geographic areas. For example, two of the biggest sources of immigrants to the UK are from China and India.
One of the members of our group is going to contact Chinese Christians in his area and get the Question Evolution! Campaign and its 15 questions for evolutionists translated into Mandarin and Cantonese. Of course, once this is accomplished the campaign can be distributed to ministries which focus on the Chinese community. Of course, this can be done within other ethnic communities as well. UK evolutionists, the sleeping dragon of Chinese UK Christian creationists is about to be awakened!
There are many churches in the United States, the UK, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and New Zealand and Creation Ministries International has offices in all these countries so the campaign can be translated into many languages. For example, in South Africa the 15 questions for evolutionist tracts have been translated into Afrikaans and further translation of the campaign is occurring.
10. Establish relationships with Christian campus organizations and work with these organizations to spread the Question evolution! campaign on their campus. Plus, offer Question Evolution! Campaign materials to national and international ministries which work with college students so they can offer the materials to their locale chapters.
11. Engage in fundraising
Please see our post: An all-out assault on evolutionary belief or is the best yet to come?
12. For an update of this plan in terms of additional activities please see our resource: Our group's plan, strategy and tactics for advancing the Question Evolution! Campaign
In addition, it is always a good idea to unleash surprises on the opposition so we have some of those planned as well.
“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” - Sun Tzu
Christians, it's time to end evolutionism in your community!
Help spread the word about the Question Evolution! Campaign and its 15 questions for evolutionists and watch the decline of world interest in the shallow foolishness of Darwinism and atheism accelerate!
Other related posts at our Question Evolution! Campaign blog:
Making 2012 the worst year in the history of Darwinism
2012 is shaping up to be a BAD year for atheism and evolutionism! Great new charts and developments!
Global decline of atheism
Decline of atheism: An established trend
Internet atheism - The thrill is gone!
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Rapid growth of global Christianity video
Global decline of atheism
Eric Kaufmann: Shall the Religious Inherit the Earth? from Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Australian Broadcasting Corporation on FORA.tv