The Question Evolution Campaign has launched an all-out assault on evolution with 15 questions that no atheist has been able to answer yet. Consider the following excerpt from their blog:
Our Question Evolution!Campaign group wants to promote the 15 questions for evolutionists for the long term as we want to pave the way for some very significant things we see happening in 2020 and beyond which are expected to be very positive and significant developments for Bible believing Christians, pro-lifers and religious conservatives.
Timing is everything
Fairly recently, I came across someone who said he started a Question Evolution! Campaign group in his area. I met him in the free chat room which the popular Christian YouYube channel Shockofgod offers the public which can be found here: Free atheism vs. Christianity chat room
1. Has our Question Evolution! Campaign group launched an all out assault to promote the campaign or have we merely been gathering up the necessary resources to launch such an effort?
2.God willing, if an all out assault is going to occur by our group, when is is it planned?
Consider these recent developments
1. We recently recruited a second talented Christian writer to write a Question Evolution book for middle school students and she has a ready made audience. She is a real go getter and a fervent Christian with missionary zeal. For example, she runs active social media website communities to spread the gospel and defend Christianity which have thousands of people as an audience. An agent who represents successful writers is presently working with her and thinks she is a talented writer.
2. A gifted creator of creationist video productions whose work has been featured by a leading creationist organization wants to create a video or series of videos for the campaign.
4. A leading internet evangelism organization which has already caused 4 million gospel presentations to occur on the internet and has 6 million more presentations planned has agreed to be an ally of ours. See: Question Evolution! Campaign forms strategic alliance with leading internet evangelism organization
We will soon be approaching other leading internet evangelism organizations.
5. A two person team recently developed a draft of a Question Evolution quiz. It is going to be exciting to have a online quiz for the campaign. Start studying the 15 questions for evolutionist (and the links below each question) now evolutionists if you want to pass our quiz! We expect this quiz to launched the first quarter of 2013.
6. Stepping up our fundraising and the importance of stewardship
Our Question Evolution group wants to step up our fundraising and given the generosity of the Christian community we certainly have positive expectations.
A gentlemen who works in the Christian grant field said that at any given time there are 200-300 grants available for Christian evangelism. There is even a whole directory devoted to Christian grants for evangelism.
Now what is the Question Evolution! Campaign all about? Creation evangelism! You connect the dots! Many Christians put a high priority on evangelism and defending the Christian faith and the grassroots Question Evolution! Campaign is certainly a worthwhile endeavor. Consider donating to the Question Evolution campaign via a donation to Creation Ministries International: Creation Ministries International donate web page
The key to fundraising for non-profit endeavors is approaching the right people with a worthwhile endeavor. In short, it takes initiative and stewardship.
Our Question Evolution! Campaign group members aren't looking for corner offices with plush carpeting and caviar, we want to relentlessly reduce the amount of evolutionary belief and atheism in the United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the world.
Lackluster atheist group fundraising vs. Christian creationist fundraising
The American evolutionist and atheist PZ Myers recently wrote that atheist organizations are "small time" in terms of their funding when compared to the Creation Museum in the state of Kentucky. Given that atheists are but a squeak in American society and that atheist have a well deserved reputation of being tightfisted when it comes to charity, this is hardly surprising. Where are the atheists built hospitals?
Contrast the lackluster fundraising of atheist groups with the fundraising efforts of Christians and opponents of Darwinism:
2. The Intelligent Design community is smaller than the creationist community. Yet, the Discovery Institute in 2007 reported an operating budget of 4.2 million dollars.
3. The 2008 film documentary Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed cost millions to produce and market according to the LA Times. It gained a large audience and became the 17th largest grossing documentary.
4. Illustra Media creates high quality video productions for the Intelligent Design community and given the quality of the videos they must cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to produce. While it is true the videos probably recouped their expenses, they probably required fundraising to produce.
When is the all out assault on evolutionary belief coming?
For example, we covered such things as:
1. Global Christianity is growing while global atheism and global agnosticism is shrinking
2. Web traffic is down for leading atheism websites
3. According to the Gallup organization, in the last 12 months or so American young earth creationism saw its biggest increase since they have been tracking its prevalence.
4. Religious people have more children than secular oriented people and the balance of power is expected to tip in the year 2020 in America and religious Americans will spread their ideas across the world.
If you haven't read these posts we would encourage you to do so here: Great news for Christian creationists and bad news for evolutionists, atheists and agnostics
Tell others about the Question Evolution! Campaign and its 15 questions for evolutionists and watch the decline of world interest in the shallow foolishness of Darwinism and atheism accelerate!
So when is the all out assault on Darwinism coming?
In order for an organization or cause to prevail, it takes planning and preparation. As you can see above, we have made some important connections within the Christian community.
The fun part of heavily promoting the campaign is drawing near. It's going to be a lot of fun - especially since we will be "loaded for bear" with our upcoming Question Evolution! book and other materials. You definitely do not want to miss our upcoming post which will be entitled "It's shaping up to be a BAD decade for evolutionary belief and atheism!"
Evolutionists and atheists, are you ready?
Evolutionist, are you ready for an all-out assault on evolutionism? Judging by the total inability of evolutionists to satisfactorily answer the 15 questions for evolutionists, we both know you are not.
"Before doing battle, in the temple one calculates and will win, because many calculations were made; before doing battle, in the temple one calculates and will not win, because few calculations were made; many calculations, victory, few calculations, no victory, then how much less so when no calculations? By means of these, I can observe them, beholding victory or defeat!" - Sun Tzu
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Sun Tzu
"It is swift as the wind in that it comes without a trace and withdraws like lightning. It is like a forest in that is orderly. It is rapacious as fire across a plain, not leaving a single blade of grass. It is immovable as a mountain when it garrisons". - Sun Tzu, Art of War describing an army
"What is essential in war is victory, not prolonged operations." - Sun Tzu
"To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence." - Sun Tzu
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
|Date||27 September 2008|
|License: This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.|