1. From UK's Daniel Brown in 2009: "...it turns out that anyone who went to school in the 30 years since The Selfish Gene was published is less likely to believe in evolution than those who emerged from school earlier." - From a February 2009 article in the Guardian
2. Stephanie Simon in a March 24, 2014 Politico article:
Taxpayers in 14 states will bankroll nearly $1 billion this year in tuition for private schools, including hundreds of religious schools that teach Earth is less than 10,000 years old, Adam and Eve strolled the garden with dinosaurs, and much of modern biology, geology and cosmology is a web of lies.This trend in America will continue my evolutionist friends!
Now a major push to expand these voucher programs is under way from Alaska to New York, a development that seems certain to sharply increase the investment.
Bill Gates presents data supporting the idea that public schools are facing increasing funding issues. Good news for cost effective creationist private education
High cost public schooling facing budget challenges (private schooling is more economical)
3. In April of 2010, the British agnostic and academic Eric Kauffmann declared that "the rate of secularisation has flattened to zero in most of Protestant Europe and France."
4. Earlier, we reported that creationism/evangelicalism was growing quickly in France and poised to grow quickly in Europe in coming years: French scholars say evangelicalism is likely the fastest growing religion in France and European creationism
We also know that political liberalism and Darwinism are highly correlated: Liberalism and belief in evolution
From the Washington Post, March 30, 2014 on France and Europe:
The movement’s strength in numbers, however, cannot be ignored. Initially a reaction to a same-sex marriage law passed last year, the movement has morphed into the most sustained mobilization of social conservatives here in more than a generation....
Losses by the Socialists also reflected economic doubts and disenchantment with Hollande. But across Europe — a continent often viewed on the other side of the Atlantic as a bastion of liberal thought — several nations are in the throes of their own full-blown culture wars, and perhaps nowhere are they raging quite as fiercely as in France....
Tens of thousands of people are taking to the streets in repeated protests, many for the first time in their lives. They are organizing assemblies and social-media campaigns even as some angry newcomers run against incumbents on the right whom they consider not socially conservative enough.
5. "Worldwide, the march of religion can probably only be reversed by a renewed, self-aware secularism. Today, it appears exhausted and lacking in confidence". - Eric Kaufmann, Shall the Religious Inherit the Earth? Demography and Politics in the Twenty-First Century
Also, global Christianity is growing quickly and global atheism faces global decline: Global decline of atheism/agnosticism and the rise of Christianity
Question for evolutionists
Question: What glorious creationist victories will this blog announce in 2014? Clearly, the wind is at our backs!
The Power of persistence
Evolutionists, biblical creationists are going to win the creation vs. evolution war.
Some quotes on the power of persistence:
"I have not yet begun to fight" - John Paul Jones
"Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak." - Thomas Carlyle
"Continuous, unflagging effort, persistence and determination will win. Let not the man be discouraged who has these." - James Whitcomb Riley
"Energy and persistence conquer all things." - Benjamin Franklin
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - Calvin Coolidge
2014 will be the worst year in the history of Darwinism
Make no mistake! 2014 is going to be WORST year in the history of Darwinism. Even WORSE than 2013 which was a TERRIBLE year for Darwinism and even the Daily Beast admitted this! See: The Daily Beast admits that 2013 was a terrible year for Darwinism
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Creation Ministries International Question Evolution! Videos