Furthermore, in 2012 biblical creation belief in the United States saw a surge in growth and in 2013 biblical creationists will be more unified and engage in more grassroots activism. See: Biblical creation belief will grow in America in 2013
Why does this matter? Biblical creation belief fuels Christian theological conservatism which in turn fuels pro-life activity.
The Birkbeck College, University of London professor Eric Kaufmann wrote in his 2010 book Shall the Righteous Inherit the Earth? concerning America:
A survey of 1535 people, conducted by the Australian National University, revealed that belief in evolution is associated with moral permissiveness. See: Morals decline linked to belief in evolution If you teach people that they come from animals and that are merely animals and they will often act like animals.
In addition, evolutionary and atheistic ideology often leads to more abortions in societies and leaders of these ideologies have often been at the forefront of pushing abortion. See: Evolutionary thinking and the pro-life vs. pro-abortion movements in 2012/2013
Articles on abortion
- Antidote to abortion arguments
- ‘Hooray for eugenics!’
- Darwin was a social Darwinist
- Life—a gift from God
Abortion-what stand should Christians take?
- Abortion—The answer s in Genesis (available in Spanish)
- Abortion: an indispensable right or violence against women
- The Baby-Killers
- Abortion argument unravels : Unborn child defends himself from mother s immune system
- Legalizing abortion: no-one is safe anymore
- [Embryonic] Stem cells and Genesis
- A ‘wrongful birth’?
- Refuting contrived pro-abortion arguments
- Questions regarding abortion and ethics
- Blurring the line between abortion and infanticide?
- The gift of death? Planned Parenthood offers abortion gift cards for Christmas
- Principle, politics, and the pro-life cause
- Unborn babies may ‘be planning their future’
- When does the unborn baby feel pain?
- What about abortion to save the mother’s life?
- Is killing wrong? Can a world without religious values ever be consistent when it comes to ethics?
- Euthanasia: Hospital humanism
- Suicide: what’s the problem?
Eugenics—the evolution connection
- Eugenics … death of the defenceless: The legacy of Darwin’s cousin Galton
- Dawkins and Eugenics: A leading high priest of evolution reveals its ugly side
- The [liberal] church preaches eugenics: a history of church support for Darwinism and eugenics
- America s evolutionists: Hitler’s inspiration?
- H.G. Wells: Darwin’s disciple and eugenicist extraordinaire
- Lies of Lynchburg
- Birth control leader Margaret Sanger: Darwinist, racist and eugenicist
- Hitler’s ‘master race’ children haunted by their past