In the online publication Slate, the online atheist Martin S. Pribble says he is quitting the online atheist community. In his hay day, Pribble was one of the leading atheist bloggers in 2011.
Of course, Pribble quits in utter defeat while global atheism is shrinking and global Christianity continues to see rapid growth. See: The rise of global Christianity/creationism and the decline of global atheism
In addition, Pribble's quitting is part of a protracted trend of the decline of internet atheism. See: Decline of internet atheism articles
Martin S. Pribble failed
Did you notice that Martin S. Pribble failed to:
1. Offer proof and evidence that atheism is true.
2. Provide a plausible naturalistic explanation for the origin of life. See: Origin of life
3. Satisfactorily answer the 15 questions for evolutionists. See: 15 questions for evolutionists
4. Offer a reason why nautical engineers indicate that Noah's ark was eminently seaworthy (the Epic of Gilgamesh ship would not have been seaworthy). Nor did he defeat Christian explanations/defenses of the Noah's ark account. See: Noah's ark and Noah's ark and nautical engineers/architects and Epic of Gilgamesh ship - not seaworthy
5. Offer a plausible reason why Jesus's apostles were willing to die for their Christian faith nor did he provide a naturalistic explanation for the rapid growth of early Christianity. See: Evidence for Christianity
There you have it. Martin S. Pribble runs away from Christianity vs. atheism online battlefield in utter defeat!
Decline of atheism video
Question Evolution! campaign and related resources
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15