Monday, May 28, 2012
Round 2: Jesus vs. Evolution and PZ Myers and Richard Dawkins - Jesus triumphs again!
1. So how is interest in Jesus compared to interest in the evolutionists Richard Dawkins and PZ Myers in terms of growing or declining interest?
2.Has interest in the so called "theory of evolution" increased in the last 5 years or dropped?
With Google Insights for Search, you can compare search volume patterns across specific regions, categories, time frames and properties.
Google Insights for Search Trends
1. Jesus - Google Insights for Search
2. Web traffic to Richarddawkins.net in terms of global market share according to the web traffic tracking company Alexa:
3. Agnostic and evolutionist Richard Dawkins - unique visitors a month Compete.com - 4/2011 to 4/2012
4. Atheist and evolutionist PZ Myers - Google Insights for Search:
5. Google Trends for the search evolution
As can be seen in the upper graph of the Google Trends graphs below, people are showing less and less and less interest in "evolution" during the period from 2004-2011:
As you can see in the upper graph of Google Trends graphs above, the public is showing less and less interest in evolution.
Granted there are products which incorporate the word "evolution" in their title so we will take a look at the searches theory of evolution, evolutionary theory and evolution using the service Google Insights for Search also.
Jesus vs. Richard Dawkins and PZ Myers - Jesus wins!
Internet atheism - an overview of its decline
Internet atheism - The thrill is gone!
Onward Christian soldiers!
Also, Question Evolution! Campaign supporters enjoy the classic song Onward Christian Soldiers:
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Related posts at our Question Evolution! Campaign blog:
Making 2012 the worst year in the history of Darwinism
Why is evolution pushed by dogmatic evolutionists?