Let's see what the web traffic tracking company Alexa has to say about John Loftus's influence on the world.
John Loftus's blog is losing global market share according to the web traffic tracking company Alexa:
1. Is internet atheism shrinking in influence? See: Decline of internet atheism
2. Is global atheism shrinking and is it expected to shrink at an accelerated rate? See: Resources on the rise of global Christianity and creationism and the decline of global atheism and agnosticism
3. Is the global shrinking of atheism expected to affect Western atheism in a significant manner in terms of adherents? See: Atheism will shrink at an accelerated rate
4. Will the shrinking of atheism make the obscure atheist John Lotus and other obscure even more obscure?
5. Does John Lotus have a master plan to stop the rapid expansion of global Christianity and creationism and the global shrinking of atheism and agnosticism? See: Evolutionists, atheists and agnostics: What is your master plan to reverse your decline?
6. Can John Loftus satisfactorily answer the 15 questions for evolutionists?
7. What proof and evidence does John Loftus have that atheism is true? The reason I ask is that biblical Christianity has an abundance of proof and evidence: Evidence for Christianity: websites, articles and videos
For more information, please see:
Global decline of atheism and the rise of global creationism. Information on the Question Evolution! Campaign!
Atheism, agnosticism and humanism: Godless religions
Question Evolution! Campaign resources and other resources:
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Global decline of atheism videos
Eric Kaufmann: Shall the Religious Inherit the Earth? from Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Australian Broadcasting Corporation on FORA.tv
15 Questions Evolutionists STILL can't answer!