2. Is there sound research showing that there have been cultures where homosexuality is rare or non-existent? Has any of this research been reported by academia? Do any of these cultures exist today?
3. Women love romance and weddings. Will the Question Evolution! Campaign cause there to be less spinsters/old maids?
4. Why will many wedding planners and banquet halls love the Question Evolution! Campaign and its 15 questions for evolutionists?
5. Can Christian conversion and the power of God cause a person to become an ex-homosexual? What did the Apostle Paul say about this matter?
6. Is the Question Evolution! Campaign going to greatly expand in 2013? If so, how?
Creation Ministries International's position on homosexuality
In 2002, Creation Ministries International declared: "Homosexual acts go against God’s original design of a man and a woman becoming one flesh — see Genesis 1 and 2, endorsed by Jesus Himself in Matthew 19:3–6."
Furthermore, Creation Ministries International (CMI) has declared:
- Homosexuality is immoral and condemned by the Bible
- Homosexuals are not born that way
- Homosexuality is detrimental to society
- Gay marriage is not a legitimate practice
- Homosexuality is not compatible with God's design for humanity as far as how he wants men to live
- Homosexuality is an unhealthy lifestyle
- Homosexuality is infrequent in mankind (Bisexuals are a separate population than homosexuals)
- Homosexual activists are dishonest
Creation Ministries International's resources on homosexuality
You can read Creation Ministries International's articles on homosexuality at:
Creationism and the problem of homosexual behaviour
Arguments against homosexuality
Gays were not created that way
Handling the barrage of homosexual half-truths
Homosexual behaviour v the Bible
Gay ‘marriage’ and the consistent outcome of Genesis compromise
Response to ‘gay marriage’ article objections; CMI shows questioner that Christian faith is logical
Homosexuality and animals
The disingenuous and anti-Christian nature of ‘gay rights’ rhetoric
Logic and lesbianism
Newsweek’s Gay Apparel: Lisa Miller’s Travesty of Exegesis
Hermaphrodites and Homosexuality
Family/Marriage questions and answers
Why the Question Evolution! Campaign will be a boon to single women and a bane to homosexual activists
In 2007, the writer Maya Reynolds reviewed the book Microtrends by Mark J. Penn.
I'm going to use the first microtrend that Penn identifies: Sex-Ratio Singles. He explains the trend this way: "In the Wild West 150 years ago, there were too few women, so they had to import brides. Today, we have the opposite problem. There are too few straight men for all the straight women..."Although Penn's estimates for the number of homosexuals in the United States is high (he estimates that homosexuals are about 5% of the population), it is true that homosexuality is more prevalent among men than women. Research shows that homosexuality is significantly less prevalent that 5% of the United States and world's population (see: How many homosexuals are there? ). Even homosexual activists admit that that there homosexuality is more frequent among men than women and cite research confirming this matter.
Penn says that there are 90,000 more boys than girls born every year. However, the numbers shift during puberty because more boys die during that period than girls do. "Researchers call it a 'testosterone storm,' which causes more deaths among boys from car accidents, homicides, suicides, and drownings." And don't forget that men die on average about four years earlier than women do.
The "Gay Factor" also makes things tough for single women. Penn suggests there are 7.5 million gay men and 3.5 lesbians in the U.S. This makes the dating equation even more lopsided for heterosexual women; "you get something like 109 million straight women to 98 million straight men--for a straight sex ratio of 53 to 47.
Cultures where homosexuality is rare or non-existent
Prominent researchers have found cultures where homosexuality is rare or non-existent and the academia has reported on this matter. See: My Genes Made Me Do it - a scientific look at sexual orientation by Dr Neil Whitehead and Briar Whitehead - Chapter 6 and Where homosexuality does not exist by Dr. Alice Dreger, The Atlantic, December 4, 2012 and Gwen J. Broude and Sarah J. Greene Cross cultural codes on twenty sexual attitudes and practices. Ethnology 1976;15;409-430
In 1993, M. Baron wrote in the BMJ (British Medical Journal):
Some cultures - for example, the Assyrian and Graeco-Roman - were more tolerant of homosexuality. The behavior was practiced openly and was highly prevalent. Sexual patterns are to some extent a product of society's expectations...Since WWII, the most vocal and ardent spokesmen for evolutionism have been atheists and agnostics. See: A Who’s Who of evolutionists and Refuting Evolution, Chapter 1, Facts and Bias.
The Barna Group found that atheists and agnostics in America were more likely, than theists in America, to look upon the following behaviors as morally acceptable: illegal drug use; excessive drinking; sexual relationships outside of marriage; abortion; cohabitating with someone of opposite sex outside of marriage; obscene language; gambling; pornography and obscene sexual behavior; and engaging in homosexuality/bisexuality. See also: Atheist leaders and immoral relationships
A research study done by Australian National University involving 1,535 people found that belief in evolution is related to moral decay.
Furthermore, homosexuality is rare among Orthodox Jews.
True Christian conversion, which includes repentance, will eliminate homosexuality in a person's life
The Apostle Paul declared:
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. - I Corinthians 6:9-11 (NASB)In 2007, the journalist Peter LaBarbera wrote:
Another factor from my experience as a close observer of the “ex-gay” phenomenon is that many former homosexuals do not linger in “reparative therapy” programs, or participate in them at all. They attribute their dramatic and (relatively) rapid transformation to the power of God, and likely would not show up in a study of this kind. In fact, these “unstudied” overcomers would appear to be the most successful ex-homosexuals because they’ve moved on with their lives — as “reborn” Christians move on after overcoming any besetting sin. Moreover, they are not proud of their former sinful lifestyle and may not even wish to discuss it.2013 will see the Question Evolution! Campaign greatly expand
Using a sound plan, the Question Evolution! Campaign will be significantly expanded in 2013. Part of that plan will include the creation of the world's largest coalition of creationist organizations.
For more information please see:
1. Our group's plan for advancing the Question Evolution! Campaign
2. Making 2013 be the WORST year in the history of Darwinism.
3. Project 200+ - Question Evolution! coalition
Let's sum things up
1. Belief in biblical creation and sound evidence is against the practice of homosexuality
2. Male homosexuality is more frequent than lesbianism
3. There are cultures where homosexuality has been rare or non-existent
4. The less tolerant a society is to homosexual depravity and/or the less it supports it, the less people will choose to engage in it. Darwinism is often a stumbling block to Bible believing Christian faith. True Christian conversion, which includes repentance, will eliminate homosexuality in a person's life.
5. Homosexuality within a society causes there to be more single women than single men in society.
6. In 2013, a considerable amount of effort will be expended to expand the Question Evolution! Campaign following a sound plan. The world's largest creationists coalition will be a part of that plan. This will help there to be less homosexual depravity in the world and more weddings!
7. Women love romance and weddings. The Question Evolution! Campaign will be a boon to single women and a bane to homosexual activists! Many wedding planners and banquet hall owners will be very pleased.
Proof and evidence that the ladies love the Question Evolution! Campaign
For more information please see:
The ladies still dislike evolution and atheism, but they love the Question evolution! campaign
Tall ladies love the Question Evolution! Campaign
Why is evolution pushed by dogmatic evolutionists?
Why is evolution pushed by dogmatic evolutionists?
Naive evolutionists, evolutionist posers and the headlights of the Question Evolution! Campaign
Question Evolution! Campaign resources and other resources
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Creation Ministries International Question Evolution! Videos