Our Question Evolution! Campaign encourages you to read these 4 articles:
1. British evolutionists, 4am Greenwich mean time on November 27, 2012 is going to be a terrible time for Darwinism
2. Atheist and evolutionist clowns vs. Bible believing Christian Filipinos - Bible believing Filipinos will win!
3. A well connected pastor is extremely excited about internet evangelism and receiving information from a Question Evolution! Campaign related article
4. Evolutionists, 4am Greenwich mean time on November 27, 2012 was a terrible time for Darwinism! Just like we predicted!
Highlights of Skype call at 4am Greenwich mean time on November 27, 2012
I was such a wonderful Skype call, there is no way that an article on it can do it justice. Nevertheless, an attempt will be made!
1. The pastor said 3 strong interests of his recently has been in the areas of internet evangelism/evangelism/church planting, writing and Christian fundraising. Since our call discussed internet evangelism and raising support for internet evangelism, the Skype call was a big help to him. Also, internet evangelism requires content creation which of course involves his interest of writing. For information in integrating internet evangelism with creation evangelism see our post: Internet evangelism is powerful especially when combined with creationism evangelism
2. The pastor said he believed 3 people in his network of Christian friends would be interested in taking part grant writing for the purpose of internet evangelism which would take place on the website of Creation Ministries International Plus, he is interested in the area of grant writing as well.
For more information please see our post: Winning the creation vs. evolution war with the help of fundraising skills
3. The pastor is very close with 5 other pastors. In addition, he believes that 15 people from each church would volunteer for internet evangelism. Of course, this means 75 volunteers for internet evangelism. Since we are launching a by invitation only internet forum for the Question Evolution! Campaign and internet evangelism, this would immediately fill the online forum with eager volunteers.
4. Our Question Evolution! Campaign recently came across a man who runs a church internet marketing firm and he offered to do some volunteering to help our efforts as far as our group's plans. He has experience working in corporate America as far as internet marketing.
Since the pastor wants to grow his church and the churches he helps plant, using the internet to grow churches is a high interest of his. Because the church internet marketing firm owner was a such a nice man, it would be a pleasure to refer him clients. I also believe he would likely show his appreciation by providing his input to the Christian grant writing proposals for internet evangelism.
6. In July of 2013, he will be attending a church conference with hundreds of churches. Of course, if things go well as expected, there is no reason he will not share what we are doing with other pastors.
7. He also expressed interest in getting Filipinos in the Philippines involved in what we are doing.
Wonderful thing about Filipinos getting involved in internet evangelism and creation evangelism
One of the beauties of getting Filipino Americans and people from the Philippines involved in internet evangelism and creation evangelism is that Filipinos are scattered across the earth and many of them know English since English is one of their official languages. Wikipedia even has an article entitled "Overseas Philipino". In addition, biblical Christianity is growing in their country as well.
Internet evangelism can use people with very basic internet skills and people with a higher degree of internet skills as well. And developing internet evangelism and creation evangelism among Filipinos can bring these skills to many countries. Plus, because the Philippines is an up-and-coming economy according to financial experts, many people in the Philippines would like to learn the internet skills which are associated with internet evangelism.
2012 and 2013 are going to be a very BAD years for atheism, agnosticism and evolutionism
Previously, we did two post on how 2012 and 2013 are going to be very bad years for atheism, agnosticism and evolutionism and we can see this happening and we shared various events which confirm this plus upcoming events planned as well. In addition, we shared how these events fit overall trends as well.
Glorious creationist victories and humbling defeats for Darwinism
13 grim events for Darwinism
Making 2012 be the WORST year in the history of Darwinism
Making 2013 be the WORST year in the history of Darwinism.
The widespread distribution phase of the Question Evolution! Campaign and its 15 questions for evolutionists is going to be a fantastic phase of the Question Evolution! Campaign. Our Question Evolution! group wants to help increase creation evangelism in the world by at least 400%.
Our official Question Evolution! group mascot
As a symbol of our desire to see Christianity and biblical creation spread faster and to see evolutionism, atheism and agnosticism ground down faster, we have decided to adopt a mascot for our Question Evolution! group. Can you guess what it is?
Our efforts to recruit more volunteers and/or more widely disseminate the campaign via other methods is going to move faster and faster and faster until it moves as fast as a cheetah pursues a gazelle. God designed the cheetah so it can move at 70 and 75 mph (112 and 120 km/h). The cheetah is able to go from 0 to over 62 mph (100 km/h) in three seconds. Christianscreationists, the time for stalking anti-Christian quackery is over. It's time to move in for the kill!
Video - The Cheetah
Oh my Lord! God poured out his blessing!
Question Evolution! Campaign resources and other resources:
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Evidence for Christianity