Wednesday, November 28, 2012
10 questions for evolutionists about a network of churches soon to be unleashed upon Darwinism and atheism
10 Questions for Darwinists, atheists and agnostics:
1. Is a 1,686 word report on combining internet evangelism with creationism evangelism being sent to a pastor who is a member of a network of 25 churches this week? See: Internet evangelism is powerful especially when combined with creationism evangelism
A pastor with a strong desire to get involved in internet evangelism? A pastor with a strong interest in fundraising for the purposes of evangelism?
Did this pastor recently participate in a conversation about internet evangelism which he called a "God ordained meeting"? See: A pastor is mobilizing for an aggressive internet evangelism outreach which will also feature creation evangelism
2. Has a 1,686 word report on combining internet internet evangelism with creationism evangelism been sent to a biblical creation activist who is familiar with fundraising and helped establish a Christian organization with a substantial budget?
Does this person have a network of creationist friends gathered through creationist events in America? Is this person looking to go full time into Christian/creationist ministry? Is this person web savvy?
Unbeknownst to evolutionists, have there been a series of favorable discussions with this person? See: Unleashing surprises to keep evolutionists off balance
3. Does the pastor who is a member of a network of 25 churches also belong to a network of hundreds of churches? Is there also a different network of American churches coming aboard on the horizon?
4. Is there a sense of urgency to take action quickly? A sense of urgency so strong that work will begin during the holiday season to gain momentum for 2013 while evolutionists are complacent? Evolutionist complacency during the 2012 holiday season and Creationist group is picking up the pace
Evangelical Filipinos vs. secularists
6. Is internet atheism and internet evolutionism in a funk and have they seen significant declines recently? Are internet evolutionists/atheists known for being contentious and having low levels of social skills? Is this bad news for atheism and evolutionism evangelism? See: Decline of internet atheism and evolutionism and YouTube evolutionists
7. Is there a global decline of atheism/agnosticism and is it expected to accelerate? Will this effect Western atheism, agnosticism and evolutionism? See: Global decline of atheism/agnosticism and the rise of Christianity
Professor Eric Kaufmann told a secular audience in Australia: "The trends that are happening worldwide inevitably in an age of globalization are going to affect us."
8. Was there a 2004 to 2007 publicity campaign for atheism which was not sustainable? Is the former higher public interest level in atheism not coming back? The 2004 to 2007 publicity campaign for atheism was not sustainable. Public interest is not coming back
9. Is this attack on evolutionism coming at the worse possible time for Darwinism and atheism? A time when governments throughout the world are cutting back on unnecessary expenses such as funding evolutionary pseudoscience advocacy? During this time of economic hardship are people also returning to the churches of their childhood? See: Hardships causing Americans to return to churches of their childhood
10. Do evolutionists and atheists have a plan to stop the global decline of atheism/agnosticism and the explosive growth of global Christianity? See: Atheism is rudderless and unseaworthy and Evolutionists, atheists and agnostics: What is your master plan to reverse your decline?
Oh my Lord! God poured out his blessing!
Decline of atheism video
Question Evolution! Campaign resources and other resources:
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Evidence for Christianity
All graphics are public domain and most were obtained though http://www.clker.com For example, ten: http://www.clker.com/clipart-red-rounded-square-with-number-10.html
Posted by 15 questions for evolutionists at 11:14 AM
Labels: creation internet evangelism, Internet evangelism and creation evangelism combined, Our question evolution campaign group's plans