Thursday, August 23, 2012
Question Evolution! blog is going to significantly expand its readership through synndication plus other major campaign outreaches
1. The third stage of the Question Evolution! Campaign and its 15 questions for evolutionists is the widespread promotion stage and it started Tuesday, August 21, 2012 as we have a Question Evolution book for middle school students coming out soon.
2. Initially, our group wants to increase creation evangelism by 20 million people a year by assembling a team to promote the campaign and create content for the campaign. We want to increase creation evangelism by at least 400%.
We are off to a good start.
Here is what happened today:
1. A Christian conservative with a readership of about 25,000 - 50,000 readers per article is going to start plugging the Question Evolution! Campaign and its 15 questions for evolutionists. He publishes on Christian and/or conservative websites.
2. During our call the aforementioned Christian told me that he had read my article Internet atheism: The thrill is gone previous to me calling him. I am guessing he saw it featured at WorldNetDaily. I told him I have about 300 articles on this blog. He recommended syndicating these articles and he is sending me a list of 25 high traffic websites he syndicates to. I already have an offer as far as websites which want to pick up our stories. Also, we can feature some of our articles at other blogs through guest blogging.
3. He suggested that I host this blog at a high volume Christian website and plus he made other great suggestions. No doubt we can get this blog launched at a high volume Christian website - especially since we are going on a volunteer recruiting drive and can get more writers.
In addition, we can do a lot of blog marketing for this blog now that the blog will be more of a reporting tool to report news events related to the Question Evolution Campaign expanding its outreach. With more writers and a lot more blog marketing, it should not be hard to find another domain for this blog. We will post a final "we have moved" blog post, should we move the blog's location. Alternatively, with the greater number of volunteers, we can run concurrent blogs and keep this blog going.
4. I can use of our repository of 300 articles at this blog to make friends with other Christian and/or conservative blogs/websites as people like free content.
5. He recommended that I submit my articles to article directory websites. I found two free article submission software packages which will submit my articles to hundreds of article websites.
6. I am contacting a Christian newspaper network with over 100 members. Not only will they publish news related events related to the Question Evolution! Campaign, but I suspect I can use some of the 300 articles on this blog to send them content. In addition, I can tweak the articles with some timely new information and get them published.
7. Someone said he could get his friend with and audience of 10,000 people to promote the campaign.
Advice to atheists, agnostics and evolutionists
Pretty soon many people in the public will know that global atheism/agnosticism is shrinking plus know about the 15 questions for evolutionists. This will increase the rate at which global atheism is shrinking as few people want to join a deeply illogical community which is shrinking.
Evolutionists, I would start thinking about becoming a young earth creationist now as we are going to help Christendom crush evolutionism like an aluminum can!
Question Evolution! Campaign
15 questions for evolutionists
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 1 - Questions 1-3
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 4–8
Responses to the 15 Questions: part 2 - Questions 9-15
Author/Flcikr username: Mike Carney/MC =)
License: Creative Commons, Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0), http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/deed.en
Posted by 15 questions for evolutionists at 5:12 PM
Labels: creation evangelism and the Question evolution campaign, Question evolution campaign promotion